Available Puppies - Boys Available Puppies - Girls Adults 4Sale
Home Mommies Daddies Champions References Past Puppies Photo Gallery
Shihtzu Information Planned Litters Pricing Pet Contract About Us Links Contact Us
Contract and Warranty
Hello Shih Tzu lovers!!!
We love our puppies here at Twana's P-K We ask that you give your new baby the same tender lover and care that they received here at Twana's. We are always here to help answer any questions you have. We want you to be 100% happy and have a wonderful experience with your new puppy. All puppies are AKC registered. If you puppy is being shipped I will mail you the paperwork along with the shot record on your new puppy. Umbilical Hernias and tight nostrils are very common with the Shih Tzu breed. They are neither life threatening nor genetic hereditary. Shih Tzu commonly snort, sniffle , snore. A clear discharge is normal, especially when the puppy is teething. Tight nostrils are very common and normally open and correct as your puppy matures. Open Fontanels ( soft spots in the skull) are also common, and close as your puppy matures. It is up to each new pet owner to decide if they would like to fix an umbilical hernia at the time of spay or neuter. I do not cover any type of vet bills, the decision to fix a umbilical hernia is up to the new owner.
This puppy is being fed ( Eukanuba Puppy Food)
All puppies are fed a steady diet of 100% love. We ask that you continue this diet after purchase. Thank you so much,
The Sale Of This Purebred Shih Tzu Dog Is Made Upon The Following Terms And Conditions.
Twa-Nas Pe-Kae Shih Tzu
Buyer Name and Address ____________________________________________________________
The Sale of this Purebred Shih Tzu Dog Is Made Upon The Following Terms And Conditions.
1. The purchase price of the puppy is $__________ with full/limited registration. Shipping is $300.00 Total due is $_______. Monies are non-refundable. Contract will be terminated if full payment is not paid by the time the puppy reaches 7 weeks of age, or if agreed at time of pickup. By placing a deposit, you agree to all the terms and conditions of this contract.
2. A Two year after sale Replacement Warranty is given for life threatening congenital disease limited to the heart, liver and kidneys. A notarized Veterinarian Report with findings stating, to a medical certainty death was caused from the prenatal state will be required. All vet bills are solely the buyers responsibility. Seller's veterinarian must confirm and agree with the diagnosis. Buyers will be required to send a notarized vet report and all other medical records by registered mail to the seller. The seller will then give buyer a replacement puppy of equal value from the next available litter. All warranty will be terminated if the puppy does not have up to date medical records, vaccinations, fecal records, or the puppy was found to be neglected or abused, or if the dog has produced offspring. This contract does not cover hernias, patella problems, pinched nostrils, hypoglycemia or diseases which vaccinations can prevent.
3. Warranty only applies to the original buyer, warranty is not transferable if the puppy is sold.
4. The seller assumes no cost for shipping associated with the sale or replacement warranty.
5. To the best of the seller's knowledge and belief, this puppy is in good sound health, free from symptoms of contagious and infectious diseases at the time of sale. Buyer agrees to have the puppy vet checked within 48 hours after the buyer receives the puppy. A vet report must be sent to the seller postmarked 72 hours after purchase in order to activate the health warranty. No further health guarantee is made or implied. If the buyer believes this puppy to be sick, the puppy should be taken immediately to a veterinarian of the buyers choice at the buyers expense.
6. As of date of delivery, the puppy has received proper vaccinations and deworming. This warranty does not cover hypoglycemia or diseases which vaccinations could prevent. Buyer has been informed of these.
7. Seller assumes no responsibility for medical expenses, allergies or ANY OTHER undesirable circumstances once the dog has left the seller's premises.
8. Buyer agrees the puppy will remain on a regular vet schedule and live inside the buyers home. Buyer agrees the puppy won't be housed outside for long periods of time.
9. If the puppy is sold with Full AKC (breeding rights) the seller does not guarantee the puppies fertility, breeding success or show success. All expenses incurred with breeding, showing, is solely the buyers responsibility.
10. Seller can not guarantee the size or color the puppy will be when the puppy matures. This is only estimated based on the seller's experience. No guarantee is made or implied.
11. Once the said dog has left TwaNas P-K ,TwaNas P-K is not responsible for any infection, illness, or allergies. This guarantee is against life threatening congenital defects.
12. If purchased as a pet, Buyer agrees to spay/neuter and agrees not to use this puppy for breeding or stud.
13. If purchased on full registration for show or breeding purposes Buyer agrees to Carry TwaNas PK in front of registered AKC Kennel name.
14. Buyer agrees not to do a paypal charge back for any reason.
Any Legal Action Taken or Any Disputes, or Litigations regarding this purchase will be handled in Allen County, Lima, Ohio USA at the buyer's expense. Buyer agrees not to do a paypal charge back for any reason.
Twana Sue Blatz
Lima, Ohio 45801
Please call us any time at 419-228-8302. We do ship.
When GOD Closes a Door, He Always Opens a Window.
Available Puppies - Boys | Available Puppies - Girls | Adults 4Sale
Home | Mommies | Daddies | Champions | Photo Gallery
References | Past Puppies | Shihtzu Information | Pricing | Pet Contract | About Us | Links | Contact Us
Copyright © 2005-2013 ShihtzuTreasures.com
All rights reserved
All content-maintenance Twana Blatz
Designed by Gerlinda.com