Contract and Warranty For our Puppies:
Click here for printable copy: Contract will open a new page, close to return.
Hello Shih Tzu lovers!!!
We love our puppies here at Twana’s P-K We ask that you give your new baby the same tender loving care that they received here at Twana’s. We are always here to help answer any questions you have. We want you to be 100% happy and have a wonderful experience with your new puppy. All puppies are AKC registered. If you puppy is being shipped I will mail you the paperwork along with the shot record on your new puppy. Umbilical Hernias and tight nostrils are very common with the Shih Tzu breed. They are neither life threatening nor genetic hereditary. Shih Tzu commonly snort, sniffle , snore. A clear discharge is normal, especially when the puppy is teething. Tight nostrils are very common and normally open and correct as your puppy matures. Open Fontanels ( soft spots in the skull) are also common, and close as your puppy matures. It is up to each new pet owner to decide if they would like to fix an umbilical hernia at the time of spay or neuter. I do not cover any type of vet bills, the decision to fix a umbilical hernia is up to the new owner.
This puppy is being fed ( Taste of Wild puppy food )
All puppies are fed a steady diet of 100% love. We ask that you continue this diet after purchase. Thank you so much,
The Sale Of This Purebred Shih Tzu Dog Is Made Upon The Following Terms And Conditions.
Twa-Nas Pe-Kae Shih Tzu
Buyer Name and Address ____________________________________________________________
The Sale of this Purebred Shih Tzu Dog Is Made Upon The Following Terms And Conditions.
1. The purchase price of the puppy is $__________ with full/limited registration. Monies are non-refundable. Contract will be terminated if full payment is not paid by the time the puppy reaches 7 weeks of age, or if agreed at time of pickup. By placing a deposit, you agree to all the terms and conditions of this contract.
2. A Two year after sale Replacement Warranty is given for life threatening congenital disease limited to the heart, liver and kidneys. A notarized Veterinarian Report with findings stating, to a medical certainty death was caused from the prenatal state will be required. All vet bills are solely the buyers responsibility. Seller’s veterinarian must confirm and agree with the diagnosis. Buyers will be required to send a notarized vet report and all other medical records by registered mail to the seller. The seller will then give buyer a replacement puppy of equal value. Seller has one year to replace puppy. All warranty will be terminated if the puppy does not have up to date medical records, vaccinations, fecal records, or the puppy was found to be neglected or abused, or if the dog has produced offspring. This contract does not cover hernias, patella problems, pinched nostrils, hypoglycemia or diseases which vaccinations can prevent.
3. Warranty only applies to the original buyer, warranty is not transferable if the puppy is sold.
4. The seller assumes no cost for shipping associated with the sale or replacement warranty.
5. To the best of the seller’s knowledge and belief, this puppy is in good sound health, free from symptoms of contagious and infectious diseases at the time of sale. Buyer agrees to have the puppy vet checked within 72 hours after the buyer receives the puppy. A vet report must be sent to the seller postmarked one week after purchase in order to activate the health warranty. No further health guarantee is made or implied. If the buyer believes this puppy to be sick, the puppy should be taken immediately to a veterinarian of the buyers choice at the buyers expense.
6. As of date of delivery, the puppy has received proper vaccinations and deworming. This warranty does not cover hypoglycemia or diseases which vaccinations could prevent. Buyer has been informed of these.
7. Seller assumes no responsibility for medical expenses, allergies or ANY OTHER undesirable circumstances once the dog has left the seller’s premises.
8. If the puppy is sold with Full AKC (breeding rights) the seller does not guarantee the puppies fertility, breeding success or show success. All expenses incurred with breeding, showing, is solely the buyers responsibility.
9. Seller can not guarantee the size or color the puppy will be when the puppy matures. This is only estimated based on the seller’s experience. No guarantee is made or implied.
10. Once the said dog has left TwaNas P-K ,TwaNas P-K is not responsible for any infection, illness, or allergies. This guarantee is against life threatening congenital defects.
11. If purchased as a pet, Buyer agrees to spay/neuter and agrees not to use this puppy for breeding or stud.
12. If purchased on full registration for show or breeding purposes Buyer agrees to Carry TwaNas PK in front of registered AKC Kennel name.
13. Buyer agrees not to do a paypal charge back for any reason.
14. Buyer is responsible to come and get said puppy. If buyer can not provide transportation to pick up the puppy, then puppy will be placed back for sale. No Refunds
15.Any Legal Action Taken or Any Disputes, or Litigations regarding this purchase will be handled in Allen County, Lima, Ohio USA at the buyer’s expense. If you need your puppy held past the pick up date of 9 weeks of age there is a fee. Ask for pricing. Thank You!
My Purchase contract includes a written 2 year guarantee. Please read the puppy contract. If you are concerned about umbilical hernias please ask. Sometimes they do not show up until a puppy is several weeks old. They are very common in champion line Shih Tzu and can be repaired when your puppy is spay or neutered. Breeders ask if you are concerned about a hernia in the puppy I can not guarantee they will not produce hernia as again they are very common. No replacements dogs or puppies will be given after One Year. If you have not contacted me for a replacement due to the fact you could not take the puppy or dog the offer is Void.
Puppy Pick up Scheduling: We try to have Pick up on Monday,Wednesday or Fridays. Between 12:00 to 4:00. Please make arrangements in advance for puppy pick up. Thank You. 🙂
A Shih Tzu will fill your home with love and friendship and steal your heart!
Thank You and have a blessed day.